In evaluating each candidate, the Admissions Committee considers many factors throughout a holistic review process. Overall, we look for individuals who demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion; an innate drive to learn, explore, question, and tinker; and creativity or inventiveness. We do not rely solely on grades, IQ tests, or other standardized testing. We evaluate the candidate’s fit for and potential contribution to the distinctive Primoris experience. To be considered for admission, please follow the steps below.
1. SCHEDULE A PRIVATE TOUR OF THE SCHOOL (OPTIONAL) You can reach us via phone at (201) 722-1000, or via email at email@example.com. Please see our school calendar.
2. SUBMIT AN APPLICATION Download and complete the relevant application below. Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. SCHEDULE SHADOW DAYS Once you have submitted an application, contact us to schedule three consecutive school days for attending classes and shadowing students at Primoris. Applicants must commit to three full days. Shadow days during the school year can be scheduled from October- May, pending schedule availability. Shadow days may also be scheduled during our summer program.
4. SUBMIT REMAINING APPLICATION MATERIALS
- IQ Test (for ages 5 and older)
- School Transcripts
- Two Teacher Recommendations
Teachers should email their recommendations to email@example.com from their school email accounts. Recommendations sent from personal accounts will not be accepted.
UPON RECEIPT OF ALL MATERIALS The Admissions Committee will carefully review all application materials and mail home a decision letter. If you have any questions or concerns, please be sure to address them before the shadow days. We do not discuss any details of the process or outcome. All admissions decisions are final.