1. DO YOU HAVE AN APPLICATION DEADLINE? WHAT ABOUT AN APPLICATION FEE?
Admissions are rolling and our applications do not require a fee.
2. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE CLASS SIZE?
Classes average 7-8 students, and the maximum class size is 12 students. Class sizes are kept small to maximize close attention to each student.
3. DO YOU PROVIDE BUSING OR TRANSPORTATION?
Primoris Academy currently does not offer any transportation. The decision to offer busing or transportation lies with your local school district. If the district offers transportation services, you are eligible for some level of reimbursement from the district, county, or state.
4. DO YOU OFFER ANY KIND OF BEFORE-SCHOOL OR AFTER-SCHOOL CARE?
Before-care is available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. After-care is available Monday through Friday, 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
5. DO YOU OFFER A LUNCH PLAN?
Yes, we currently offer an optional lunch service five days a week.
6. WHERE CAN MY CHILD TAKE AN INTELLIGENCE TEST?
We recommend the following licensed psychologist:
Dr. Michele Opper
71 N. Franklin Turnpike, 2nd Floor, Suite 9
Waldwick, NJ 07463
7. IS THE SCHOOL RELIGIOUSLY AFFILIATED?
The school is not religiously affiliated and welcomes students of all faiths. We respect and appreciate diversity within our school.